TechNode Global has announced the finalists for the first edition of ORIGIN Innovation Awards. The ORIGIN Innovation Awards recognizes outstanding startups, corporates, ecosystem enablers, and movers and shakers in Asia who are poised for growth. The awards celebrate the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship, and also seek to inspire the dreamer in all of us.
[Startup Awards] – IoT
- JomParking – smart parking application that eases parking payments in Malaysia.
- KaHa – end to end smart IoT wearables platform.
- MAD Gaze – augmented reality smart glasses company.
- MicroSec – company specialized in IoT security.
- oneCHARGE – electric vehicles startup that operates a computer vision and AI-enabled EV charging system.
- Origami Labs – mobile computing solutions provider that offers screen-free, voice, and gesture-based products and services.
- Overdrive – IoT platform specialized in fleet management, assets monitoring, environmental sensing, vehicles monitoring, and real-time location system.
- Pinmicro – global provider of IoT-based real-time location solutions.
Source – Technode Global